Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Psychology

You're probably wondering what on earth psychology has to do with food or meals. I don't really know. But I know there is something wrong inside my brain when it comes to food. Do they have food psychoanalysts?

I have a freezer stocked full of freezer meals. Yay, for me, right?

Yeah.

So tell me....Why is it that with all these meals in my freezer, and a dinner to prepare every night, that I can't seem to use them? Every night I start thinking about what I will make for dinner and rather than pull a ready made meal out of the freezer (even on nights when we are crazy busy!), I stand in front of the fridge or pantry looking to try and make something from scratch?


link | posted by Real at 6:31 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Ever wish someone would wave a magic wand, and easy, nutritious dinners would appear on your kitchen table?

...So do we.




Out of the kitchen:
Real Beautopotamus Mothering on the Edge