Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Nachos!

About this time last year, a friend invited me over for lunch. It was so yummy. She just threw some velveeta cheese into a pot with a can of diced tomatoes and green chiles and served with tortilla chips. Voila! We pigged out on that and soda while the kids played somewhere else.



Today, I just felt like eating that. So I whipped up a batch in about 5 minutes. It's not all that healthy but it sure is warm and filling. And fast. If I wasn't so lazy I would make myself a nice drink instead of sitting here with a cup of water--which really just doesn't go with nachos. But alas...


link | posted by Real at 10:43 AM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Ever wish someone would wave a magic wand, and easy, nutritious dinners would appear on your kitchen table?

...So do we.




Out of the kitchen:
Real Beautopotamus Mothering on the Edge